Miss Kick Foundation are here to support HER, to provide access, bespoke pathways to help HER succeed and be a future leader. Our aim is to raise the profile of the female leaders of today and nurture the leaders of tomorrow.
Our ambition is to focus on an executive group of future leaders, aged between 16-18-years old. The future leaders will be:
- Financially supported to gain their Level 1 Coaching Qualification
- Access bespoke workshops and one to one mentoring support to development leaderships skills, confidence, and self-esteem
- Access live opportunities in Manchester to support the development of girls football locally and gain real experience as a leader and coach on the ground
- Knowledgeable about how to document their journey and share their progress within the programme through storytelling across various platforms.
- Create engaging storytelling assets to inspire action and provide brand engagement opportunities across all Key Partner channels.