At Miss Kick, we aren't colleagues, we are a family. We pride ourselves on being a passionate, hard working and ambitious group. Football has shown us that team work, really does make the dream work and we take that mentality into all that we do. We understand that sometimes we may not get all the three points, but we stick together, learn and go again.
Our goal is to become the biggest girls football brand in the world. We want our message to reach every corner of this planet. Some people may call us crazy. We say we have a vision.
About the role:
Full Time Position
Location: Manchester City Centre
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of Miss Kick’s marketing strategy including marketing messages, campaigns, social media, new product introductions and events.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly key metrics, analytics and insights
- Formulate marketing plans and structures for the team to execute
- Set and report KPI’s to measure the success of marketing activities to ensure business objectives are met.
- Test and measure new and innovative ideas and monitor key competitor activities
- Manage the marketing budget
- Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities to drive sales through monthly campaigns, calendar dates, amplifying the message through appropriate channels
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager and Paid Social Agency to measure ROI of marketing activities to help inform better decision making
- 3+ years’ experience in leading 360- degree marketing and offline strategies
- Understanding of Google Analytics and E-commerce metrics
- Knowledge of technical aspects of digital marketing (search, affiliate, email, social, ecommerce, cookies)
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and marketing funnel
- Experience in driving change for eCommerce and marketing improvements
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Efficient and organised with good time management
- Passionate about Miss Kick and our values
- Hard working, pro-active and self- motivating individual
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org